The Undergraduate Showcase offers specific workshops to help students prepare for their presentations. These workshop sessions provide individualized feedback for registered presenters to assist with their oral and/or poster presentations. These workshops are a great opportunity to share ideas or drafts of your presentation and to receive feedback from experienced presenters.
Online workshops are currently available and posted below. Scheduled workshops are more interactive, with opportunities for students to ask questions and receive immediate feedback.
Upcoming Workshop Sessions
Register for one of the following workshop dates by 11:59pm on February 28, 2023:
- Oral/Poster workshop: Monday, March 6 10:30-11:20am (Hybrid via Zoom, physical location Sakamaki B103)
- Oral/Poster workshop: Tuesday, March 7 11:00-11:50am (Hybrid via Zoom, physical location Kuykendall 304)
- Oral/Poster workshop: Tuesday, March 7 12:00-12:50pm (Hybrid via Zoom, physical location Kuykendall 301)
- Oral/Poster workshop: Wednesday, March 8 12:30-1:20pm (Hybrid via Zoom, physical location Sakamaki A101)
- Oral/Poster workshop: Friday, March 10 2:30-3:20pm (Hybrid via Zoom, physical location Sakamaki A103)
We will confirm which workshop you are registered for via email. Please be on the lookout for a confirmation email with the Zoom link and additional information about your session.
Oral Presentation for Virtual Conference
Poster Presentation for Virtual Conference
Oral Presentation Info
Public Speaking Info
Poster Building Info