The Undergraduate Showcase offers workshops to help students prepare for their presentations. These sessions provide students with an overview of best practices for how to design and format their materials and speak before an audience; a summary of what to expect the day of the Showcase; and individualized feedback for those registered to present at the Showcase.
Because the workshops are designed to assist students with their oral and/or poster presentations at the Showcase and beyond, all students are eligible to attend, whether they’re presenting at the Showcase or not. These workshops are a great opportunity to share ideas or drafts of your presentation and to receive feedback from experienced presenters.
Online workshops are currently available and posted below. Scheduled workshops are more interactive, with opportunities for students to ask questions and receive immediate feedback.
Upcoming Workshop Sessions
Register for one of the following workshop dates by 11:59pm on February 29, 2024:
- Oral workshop: Tuesday, March 12 9:00-9:50am (via Zoom)
- Poster workshop: Tuesday, March 12 10:00-10:50am (via Zoom)
- Oral workshop: Wednesday, March 13 9:30-10:20am (via Zoom)
- Poster workshop: Wednesday, March 13 10:30-11:20am (via Zoom)
- Oral workshop: Friday, March 15 1:30-2:20pm (via Zoom)
- Poster workshop: Friday, March 15 2:30-3:20pm (via Zoom)
We will confirm which workshop you are registered for via email. Please be on the lookout for a confirmation email with the Zoom link and additional information about your session.
Oral Presentation for Virtual Conference
Poster Presentation for Virtual Conference
Oral Presentation Info
Public Speaking Info
Poster Building Info