The Undergraduate Showcase offers specific workshops to help students prepare for their presentations. These workshop sessions provide individualized feedback for registered presenters to assist with their oral and/or poster sessions. This is a great opportunity to bring ideas or drafts of your presentation for feedback from experienced presenters.
Online workshops are also available and are posted below. Scheduled workshops are more interactive, with opportunities for students to ask questions and receive immediate feedback.
Upcoming Workshop Sessions
Register for one of the following workshop dates by 11:59pm on March 3, 2021:
- Oral workshop: Tuesday, March 9 3:00-4:00pm via Zoom
- Poster workshop: Tuesday, March 9 4:00-5:00pmvia Zoom
- Oral workshop: Wednesday, March 10 12:00-1:00pm via Zoom
- Poster workshop: Wednesday, March 10 1:00-2:00pm via Zoom
- Oral workshop: Thursday, March 11 9:00-10:00am via Zoom
- Poster workshop: Thursday, March 11 10:00-11:00am via Zoom
We will confirm which workshop you are registered for via email.
Oral Presentation for Virtual Conference
Poster Presentation for Virtual Conference
Oral Presentation Info
Public Speaking Info
Poster Building Info