In light of the COVID-19 situation, all MAC advisors are continuing to meet with students online via Zoom until further notice. Please visit our Scheduling page for directions on booking an appointment.
The Mānoa Advising Center offers distance appointment options for students who are unable to meet in person.
Please note the following guidelines regarding distance appointments:
1. Appointments are a maximum of 30 minutes.
2. Following your appointment, please complete an evaluation of your session.
*Please note, all advising appointments are scheduled in Hawai‘i Standard Time*
To maximize your appointment, it is important to be prepared. If you are not prepared with any of the following, your appointment may be cancelled:
1. Have a computer with Internet access ready with the following websites up:
– STAR online degree check (please be logged in)
2. Have your student ID number ready for verification purposes.
3. Have any necessary forms in front of you and questions to be discussed.
1. Your academic advisor will email you any links or websites discussed in your appointment.
2. Advisor notes from your appointment will also be available on STAR.
3. Please complete the advising evaluation form, which will be emailed to you after your appointment.