The Regents and Presidential Scholarships (RAPS) at UH Mānoa are now Honors Program scholarships!
The UH Board of Regents established the Regents and Presidential Scholarships to support students with a record of outstanding academic achievement.
- Regents Scholarship: full tuition waiver for incoming first year students for four years of undergraduate study
- Presidential Scholarship: full tuition waiver awarded to rising juniors for two years of undergraduate study. Continuing and transfer students are eligible to apply.
- RAPS scholars also receive a $2,000 stipend each Fall and Spring semester and a one-time travel grant of $2,000
APPLICATION PROCESS & DEADLINES
Students applying for a Regents or Presidential Scholarship must complete the UHM admissions and / or scholarship application by the relevant deadline, and must also complete the Honors application via the Honors Mākālei portal.
If you are awarded a scholarship, you must schedule an appointment with an Honors advisor. A link to making advising appointments can be found on the Mākālei portal or on our Advising tab. Students should book the first available appointment, in order to complete the application before applicable deadlines.
Waitlisted awardees are not required to submit an application to Honors until or unless they are awarded the scholarship, though they may still wish to apply to the Honors Program for personal fulfillment.
- Regents Scholarship: http://www.hawaii.edu/fas/info/nws.php
- Presidential Application: https://www.hawaii.edu/offices/student-affairs/regents-and-presidential-scholars-program/
- Current UHM students who wish to apply to the Presidential Scholarship can go here: https://www.cognitoforms.com/UniversityOfHawaiiAtM%C4%81noa/NewWarriorScholarshipSupplementalApplication/
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS