Ten workstations available for use to all Department of Social Work students.
Monday – Thursday :: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Fridays :: 8:00AM – 3:00PM
Saturday, Sundays, non-instructional days :: Closed
(Unless otherwise noted. Subject to change.)
- MS Office
- Internet Explorer/Edge
- NO FOOD or DRINKS in the Computer Lab!
- The School of Social Work Computer Lab does not supply paper for printing. Students are responsible for providing their own paper.
- DO NOT SAVE any data on the computer’s hard drive. All computer hard drives reset at the end of the day, so all new data will be lost. Please save data on a USB device or cloud service.
- Please be considerate to your fellow students: Please work quietly; keep the Computer Lab clean (throw staples away, recycle unwanted paper, throw rubbish away in trash can, etc.)
- Please bring headphones if you need to watch a video or to listen to music or an audio file
- Please adhere to the posted rules for using the computer lab.