skip to Main Content

MSW Forms

These forms are for the Thompson School of Social Work & Public Health, Department of Social Work only.

For Graduate Division forms, please go to the Graduate Division website.

All forms are in PDF format, and many are fillable (you can complete the form on your computer and print it). This requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view, fill, and print. Click here to download Acrobat Reader.

MSW Application Information

New students are admitted only for the fall semester.

Application DEADLINE for Fall 2021 Admission to the MSW Program
(for Mānoa campus-based option or Distance Education option)
February 1, 2021

MSW Application Forms/Instructions

Applicants for admission to the MSW program at the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa must submit two separate applications:

1. Application to the UH Mānoa Graduate Division for admission to the University:
See for UHM Graduate Admissions application, requirements, and instructions.

Please note that UH Mānoa unclassified graduate students must apply again, for admission as a classified graduate student.

2. Application to the Thompson School of Social Work & Public Health for admission to the MSW program including required supporting documents as indicated in the instructions provided below:

Note: These forms were originally intended to be sent as a package, and may therefore contain instructions of that nature. For assistance with these forms, to request an application packet, or for additional information, please contact the Department of Social Work Admissions/Student Services Office at, (808) 956-3833, or Gartley Hall Room 203.

Financial Aid

Other MSW Forms/Documents

*Links marked with this  symbol  require Reader which can be downloaded for free by clicking on the “Get Acrobat Reader” button. click to get adobe reader

Back To Top