Welcome to the start of the Spring 2020 semester at UH Mānoa!
As we approach a new semester, we would like to remind you of a few important deadlines:
January 21st by 4:00 p.m. (HST):
- Last day to add a course in STAR GPS
- Last day to drop a course for a 100% tuition refund
- Final Payment Receipt Deadline
February 5th by 4:00 p.m. (HST):
- Last day to drop a course without a “W” in STAR GPS
- Last day to drop Shidler College of Business courses numbered 300+
- Last day to drop a course for a 50% tuition refund
You may view the Academic Calendar for additional semester dates and deadlines.
You may find information about student educational records at Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Again, welcome to another semester at UH Mānoa and we wish all of you a successful 2020!
Office of the Registrar