Update Personal Information

You are responsible for providing the University with your current contact and other pertinent personal information. Refer to the instructions below to learn how to keep this information up-to-date.

Your mailing address is your primary student address and is used by the University for most correspondence, including refunds. If you do not have a mailing address on record, all items will be sent to your permanent address.To update your mailing address and phone number:


To change your permanent address:

International students with F-1 and J-1 visas are required to report a new U.S. mailing address in MyUH within 10 days of a change in U.S. address. F-1 and J-1 students must have a permanent address in their home country and may not claim a U.S. address as a permanent address. Contact International Student Services (ISS) at issmanoa@hawaii.edu for more information.

Contact the Office of the Registrar to inform the University of a change of name, citizenship, Kingdom of Hawaii Affiliation (PDF), or Social Security Number.

Visit Information Technology Services or general information and policies regarding your UH Email Account.