The University of Hawaiʻi offers many employment opportunities, which are posted at workatuh.hawaii.edu and maintained by the UH System Office of Human Resources (OHR). You may search for positions by campus, discipline, position type, position number and posted date.
Types of Positions
- Positions with system-wide, campus-wide or major campus program responsibility
- Positions that serve as head of major organizational segments of the university
- Exempt from collective bargaining
- Teaching and/or research staff who have academic rank at the university
- Tenurable and non-tenurable positions available
- Administrative, Professional and Technical (APT)
- Mid-level administrative, professional or technical level, non-faculty positions
- Positions normally require a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Civil Service
- Branches of state government that are not legislative, judicial or military.
- Employment is usually based on a competitive exam
- Blue and white collar positions available
- Student Employment opportunities are posted at the Student Employment and Cooperative Education website (SECE).
Board of Regents Position Vacancies
- Form 64A (attach resume)
- Form 64B (enter credentials)
- Suggested Resume Format
- Suggested Resume Format – Large Font for APT positions
- Form 27A: application for community college faculty positions
- Form 27A-Large Font Format – application for community college faculty positions