This past years Hawaiian New Student Orientation was a success. Over 100 new and incoming students and their guests joined us! There were so many good talks, resources, makana and break out sessions for haumāna to attend! Some of the highlights from HNSO 2018 were…
- A beautiful keynote from Professor Noʻu Revilla from the English Department and Professor Kamaoli Kuwada from the Hawaiian Studies Department.
- A resource fair that allowed students to learn more about the different opportunities here on campus and in the community.
- Panels of your undergraduate kaikuaʻana (older siblings) from housing, what classes to choose, STEM programs, UHM opportunities and more!
- A fun & engaging campus tour that highlights Hawaiian places of interest and significance
- FREE Hawaiian food for lunch