Reserved housing (shared dormitory) for students interested in Hawaiian Culture, Hawaiian Language, or Hawaiian Studies. *Available to all UHM students of any class standing*
Why this program!?–
- Will enhance your UHM campus living experience.
- Fosters connections between your in and out of class experiences.
- Social programming that brings the community together.
- Academic development, mentorship, tutoring and advising.
- Cultural learning experiences and off-campus excursions.
- Nurtured Hawaiian sense of place and space.
- Rooms located in Johnson Hall, a prime proximity for students.
Deadline for Student Housing: May 1st, 2018
Please apply on the Student Housing Services application site. Make sure to select “The Hawaiian Residential Learning Program” as your primary residential housing option.
If you have questions, please contact Kyle Help at firstname.lastname@example.org