Tickets Now On Sale for Annual Scholarship BrunchLeeward Community College
Dir of Mktg, Chancellor's Office
Tickets are now available for Leeward Community College's Valentine’s Day Scholarship Brunch, scheduled for Sunday, February 15, 2015, from 7:30 - 11:30 a.m. in the Uluwehi Café & Lion Courtyard.
The annual Brunch raises money in support of Culinary Student Scholarships and artnethips with neighboring high schools' culinay programs. This year’s menu features:
- Mixed Green Salad
- Sliced Island Papaya & Pineapple
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Spinach Bacon Salad
- House Smoked Salmon Pasta Salad
- Kabayaki Meatballs
- Portuguese Sausage, Chinese Long Bean and Won Bok with Spicy Black Bean Sauce
- Baked Molokai Sweet Potato with Macadamia Nut Glaze
- Home-style Corned Beef Hash
- Baked Herb Chicken
- Omelet’s Made-to-order
- Scrambled Eggs
- Steamed White Rice
- Banana Pancakes & Coconut Syrup
- Guava Chiffon Cake
- Sweet Bread Pudding with Vanilla Bean Cream
Cost of tickets are $17.00 (pre-sale) or $22.00 at door for adults; 5–10 years old $8.00 at door only and children 4 years & under are admitted free.
The Scholarship Brunch also features entertainment & craft fair by Kumu Hula Vicky Holt Takamine and Hālau Pua Ali'i 'Ilima.
The annual benefit typically sells out! Call 455-0298 for more information and tickets.