Monday, March 19, 2018 ••• 9:00–3:30 pm
The University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa ••• Music Department
Voice Bridge Day is a chance to find out what it’s like to sing and make music at college.
On Bridge Day, you’ll visit the UH Music Department and shadow current students in classes, rehearsals, and a recital… a free lunch is provided.
All are welcome, regardless of your grade level or college plans—this isn’t only for seniors or students who plan to major in music.
To be included, though, you must register for this free program by Monday, March 12.
Questions?, ask your teacher or contact Leah Moore, UH Choirs’ manager.
- 9:00am — Gather, malasadas & juice, meet some UH students (Orvis Lānai)
- 9:30 — Sit-in on MUS106, Intro to Music Literature (Room 36)
- 10:30 — Meet the Vocal/Choral Faculty (Orvis Auditorium)
- 11:00 — Department Tour
- 11:30 — Lunch with your Buddy and other choristers (between 36 and Orvis)
- 12:30p — Concert Choir (Room 36)
- 1:30 — Chamber Singers (Room 36)
- 2:30 — Masterclass, Q&A (Orvis Auditorium)
- 3:30 — Pau!