Tutoring for SPAN 101 and 102 students
If you are a student at UH Manoa , you can benefit from free tutoring online.
Sigma Delta Pi -Theta Tau Chapter
National Student Exchange Program
The NSE program provides an excellent opportunity for full-time undergraduate students enrolled at any of the 190 participating campuses across the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, to access a diverse education through an academic exchange to another participating campus.
Spanish speakers in Hawai‘i
- Hawai‘i Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Spanish searching tools
On-line teaching/learning materials
- Virtual classroom from Instituto Cervantes. Exercises, puzzles, interesting actrivities.
- Links to interactive exercises
- Hotpotates is a tool to create exercises and on-line quizzes
- 3D interactive exercise to practice directions.
- Spanish Language and Culture by Barbara Kuczun Nelson. Interactive exercises. Grammar exercises based on cultural texts, songs, … Includes pictures, audio, and interactive exercises. http://www.colby.edu/~bknelson/SLC/index.php
- Ejercicios multimedia. A variety of exercises. Audio, songs, video. Includes many commercials and cultural videos developed into good interactional exercises.
- Prensalatina provee enlaces a periódicos y revistas en español y de otros países del mundo, todos disponibles en internet.
Student Conduct Code
The purposes of the University of Hawaiʻi are to give thorough instruction, conduct research and disseminate knowledge in and of branches of advanced learning as prescribed by its Board of Regents. The University is committed to ensuring a safe, civil, learning and working environment in which the dignity of every individual is respected. All members of the University community-students, faculty and staff – share responsibility for its growth and continued welfare.
Choosing to join the University community obligates each student to abide by this code of conduct. By enrolling in the University, students accept the responsibility to become fully acquainted with the University’s regulations and to comply with the University’s authority. The University expects students to maintain standards of personal integrity that are in harmony with the educational goals of the institution; to respect the rights, privileges, and property of others; and to observe national, state, and local laws and University regulations. Read more…