Information for the 2021/2022 Modified Season
Fall 2021 semester productions will be accessible online via live stream, scheduled stream, or other creative online constructs. Please see individual show descriptions for details. Tickets to these productions are on sale starting in August at ShowTix4U.com. Spring 2022 productions will be added later in the school year.
Streaming Tips & Tricks
Best Practices for Streaming
- Streaming works best on devices with processing power – like laptops and desktops.
- The stream can also be cast to Apple TV (click here for instructions from ShowTix4U)
- Each ticket purchased contains an individual, unique link intended for use on a single device, for individual and family/household viewing. If the link is used to access the stream from more than one device, the original viewer will will be dropped from their connection.
Trouble Shooting the Stream
- If the stream stops for more than a second or two you might want to click the “refresh” icon – usually a circular arrow – to the left of the URL in the browser bar. Be sure audio is unmuted when the video returns.
- If you are watching on a mobile device and it freezes repeatedly or buffers (the spinning wheel of “oh no!”), that could mean the device is overwhelmed by the high resolution stream. To fix that, you can turn down your device screen resolution (look for the settings gear) or more simply – log into the stream on a laptop or desktop.
- You can also call the box office during the stream at (808) 956-7655 and they will try to assist you.
Current Streaming Limitations
- The ticket vendor can only process credit/debit cards from companies in the United States and Canada
- If you live outside of the US or Canada please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchasing your ticket. We will check if the selected show will be available to stream to your country. (No refunds or exchanges are allowed after purchase).
Standard Operations Protocols
when in-person performances resume
Ticket & Seating Information
Seating Charts, purchase locations and hours, discount information, group discount requests. For current show prices, please refer to the Current Season tab.
Directions & Parking
Theatre address, directions, parking information, parking prices.
Disability Access Statement
In person ticket sales are currently suspended; all ticket sales are online or with over the phone. Historically, the Kennedy Theatre box office is staffed: 10 AM –1 PM, HST during Week of show only. Open for extended hours during show days.
You can reach us by phone or through email: