Kennedy Theatre Audience Covid-19 Guidelines
As of Saturday, March 26, 2022 (until further notice), all patrons of Kennedy Theatre (ages 5 and up) are subject to the UH COVID-19 guidelines listed below:
Updated UH COVID-19 Guidelines
- Face masks indoors in classrooms, shared laboratories, other instructional spaces and tightly confined educational spaces, such as advising offices and in campus venues when the number of attendees is close to maximum capacity or if it is anticipated that high numbers of higher-risk persons will be attending (required until May 13, the end of the spring 2022 semester). As Kennedy Theatre events are often at or near capacity – MASKS WILL REMAIN A REQUIREMENT inside the Kennedy Theatre facility. Instructors or presenters may remove their masks while teaching, provided that they maintain 6 feet distance from others.
- For those returning to campus after quarantine or isolation, face masks must be worn around others in all settings, for the remainder of the 10-day period.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, stay home and isolate for at least 5 days (until you are fever free for 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medication and your symptoms are improving).
UH strongly recommends that you stay home when feeling ill, whether with COVID-19 or not, to recover and prevent community spread.
The following are no longer required as of Saturday, March 26, 2022:
- The daily COVID-19 health screening via the LumiSight UH health app.
- Face masks outdoors, including outdoor campus events.
- Visitors providing proof of vaccination or negative test results to access campus events unless otherwise specified. Kennedy Theatre continues to require mask use due to tight spaces as well as hosting events that are near or at capacity.
UH COVID-19 Guidelines and related policies are subject to change depending on the status of the pandemic.
POLICY UNTIL SATURDAY, MARCH 26, 2022:
As of January 2022 (until further notice), all patrons of Kennedy Theatre (ages 5 and up) are required to follow and adhere to all the UH COVID-19 guidelines listed below.
All attendees are required to follow UH COVID-19 guidelines when on campus:
- You must be fully vaccinated (at least two weeks after the last dose of COVID-19 vaccine).
- You must download and use the LumiSight UH daily health check app.
- Vaccination information must be uploaded to the LumiSight UH app.
- On the day of the event, you must complete the LumiSight UH daily health screening for COVID-19 symptoms and possible exposure.
- Everyone must present the green “You may report to campus” status with the current date on the app to enter Kennedy Theatre.
- Wear a CDC approved mask covering the nose and mouth at all times while inside Kennedy Theatre.
- Provide pertinent information for contact tracing prior to entry.
- Comply with secondary screening (may include contactless temperature check or re-check) if requested by screeners.
Any questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Back to News