Hamilton Library Zoom Rooms are available for use by University of Hawaii students, faculty, and staff up to one hour before closing.
Rooms 230 to 234 are on the mauka (mountain) side of the 2nd floor, the main building.
Check in with staff at the Circulation Desk in the main lobby with your valid UH ID.
Rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day.
As a courtesy to others, do not book a room longer than needed.
- Use of the rooms is on a reservation basis only. Make a reservation HERE.
- Keep the room door closed to avoid disturbing others.
- Erase the chalkboard before leaving the room.
- Do not leave your personal belongings unattended in the room.
- The library is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items left unattended.
- Do not smoke, eat, or drink in the room. Water in covered bottles is permitted.
- Do not move furniture in or out of the room.
- Users are responsible for any breakage or damage of library property.
- Do not cover the windows of the room.
- Library security will monitor rooms regularly.
- Abuse of the rooms may result in loss of room privileges.