Administrative and Governing Bodies
The University Archives holds several key collections that document the people and actions of UH administration. There are considerably more collections than are listed here, so please contact the archivists for additional information.
- Board of Regents
- President’s Office
- System Organizational Charts, 1987-2007
- Vice Presidents’ Offices
- David Yount Papers: Dr. David Yount was Vice President for Research and Dean of Graduate Education during the Simone presidency. His papers include research notes on the book Who Runs the University: The Politics of Higher Education in Hawaiʻi, 1985-1992.
- Willard Wilson Papers: Dr. Willard Wilson, Professor of English at UH, became a Vice President and served as Acting President for a period of time. His papers focus on his efforts over his career to document the history of the University. Though he did not publish a history, his extensive research notes provide a rich source of information.
- Mānoa Campus Chancellor’s and Vice Chancellors’ Offices
- Intercollegiate Athletics
- Media Relations Office (UH Football Programs): The Media Relations Office collected the programs from the UH Warrior’s football games for many decades. Their duplicate copies were donated to the University Archives.
- Office of University Relations News Releases