Editing Events on Library Calendars
FOR LIBRARY FACULTY AND STAFF USE ONLY — LOGIN REQUIRED.
- Click on the link to the appropriate Calendar.
- Click on the number of the day which you would like to edit, and Login by adding the User Name and Password.
(In the example below, click on the number 1 to edit events for Monday.
- The next window should look similar to this:
- Then click on the Edit link for the specific event you want to edit, and it will take you to a window with the original information.
- Either make desired changes and click Submit
- Or to delete the entire event, click on the Delete button.
- The next window to appear will allow you to see your changes if you click on View Calendar.
If you need assistance in editing a calendar event, please contact the Library Administrative Support staff at email@example.com. If you have specific software or hardware needs for the Classrooms, please send a detailed request to the DNS Web Help Desk. Please review the Guidelines for reserving Hamilton Library classrooms.