The Academy of Korean Studies is seeking applications for 2020 AKS Graduate Fellowship. It's a non-degree program which invites international graduate students abroad in the fields of Korean studies to the Graduate School of Korean Studies, the Academy of Korean Studies, and offers opportunities to conduct research in Korea for 6 months.
○ Monthly stipend of KRW750,000, and round trip airfare
○ On-campus accommodation is available free of charge.
○ Fellowship period : 6 months (1 Sep 2020 ~ 28 Feb 2021)
○ Fellows will designate one of the AKS’ professors whose specialty is most relevant to their research topic as their academic advisor, who will guide them through the fellowship period.
○ Korean language courses as well as cultural experience program are available free of charge.
○ International students enrolled at an overseas university in a Master’s or doctoral degree program as of the beginning of the fellowship period (1 Sep 2020), whose research topic pertains to Korea/Korean studies
※ Students in an ABD(All But Dissertation) status of a Master’s degree program are eligible, but doctoral degree students in an ABD status are not eligible.
※ Korean language proficiency is not required.
○ Applicants should apply online at gradaks.recruiter.co.kr between 20 April and 15 May, and submit required documents by post or in person no later than 22 May.
○ In Korean : http://grad.aks.ac.kr/cop/bbs/selectBoardArticle.do…
○ In English : http://intl.aks.ac.kr/english/viewtopic.php…