- November 3, 2011 – “Tell the Children the Truth”: Taking a Hard Look at International Law Routes to Hawaiian Sovereignty. Julian Aguon ’10.
- October 6, 2011 – Act 55: What Does It Mean for Hawaiʻi’s Public Trust Lands? Jocelyn Doane and Marti Townsend.
- September 1, 2011 – Native Hawaiian Ancestral Land: Where Do We Go From Here? Stephanie Chen and Davis Price. Moderated by Melody Kapilialoha MacKenzie.
- April 7, 2011 – Re-Imagining Education: Emerging Strategies for Hawai‘i’s Schools. Dr. Kū Kahakalau, Dr. Shawn Kanaiaupuni, and Professor Mari Matsuda.
- March 3, 2011 – State v. Pratt: A New Restriction on Native Hawaiian Rights? Davianna Pomaikaʻi McGregor, and Dan Hempey. Moderated by Professor David Forman.
- February 3, 2011 – Summer Job Opportunities in Native Hawaiian Law. Natasha Baldauf, Sarah Kaopuiki, Kahikino Noa Dettweiler, and Carl Varady.