- November 4, 2010 – Join us for a panel on the Office of Hawaiian Affairs’s recent report, which examines Hawai‘i’s criminal justice system and its disproportionate impact on Native Hawaiians.
- October 7, 2010 – Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act: Information Session on the new Draft Consultation Protocol. Lisa C. Oshiro, Esq.
- September 2, 2010 – An Introduction to Ka Huli Ao Center for Excellence in Native Hawaiian Law.
- April 1, 2010 – The Guam Military Buildup: Examining Potential Impacts on Culture, Environment, the Economy and the Larger Community. Benjamin “B.J.” Cruz, and Wendy Wiltse.
- March 4, 2010 – Rethinking Child Welfare: Kānaka Maoli and the Foster Care System. Oswald “Oz” Stender, Mervina Cash-Kaeo, Arlynna Livingston, and Iokona Baker.
- February 4, 2010 – LGBT and Kānaka Maoli: Gender Identity, Sexuality, and the Law. Hina Falemei, Dr. Kathleen Sands, and, Dr. Kamana‘opono M. Crabbe.