Curious about how specific contexts lead to individual differences in the development of social essentialism? Check out Chapter 3 “Contextualizing the development of social essentialism” by ISP lab PI Dr. Kristin Pauker and graduate students Christine and Shahana, in the new volume of Advances in Child Development and Behavior, edited by Dr. Marjorie Rhodes!
Recent Lab News Posts
- New chapter on Essentialism by Dr. Pauker and graduate students Christine and Shahana August 23, 2020
- Welcome Salena! August 23, 2020
- Christine published her honors thesis! August 15, 2020
- Congrats to RAs on graduation and graduate school! August 15, 2020
- ISP alumna Dr. Chanel Meyers will be starting as an Assistant Professor at Whitman University April 20, 2020