Assistant Residence Director
Leadership and Programming Assistant (LPA)
Other opportunities can be found at the Work at UH website.
Spring 2020 RA Application is OPEN!
- Apply for anticipated openings for next semester, Spring 2020
- Must have a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Must have completed 2 semesters at a college or university, see complete eligibility requirements on the application
- Come to one of our Info Sessions:
- Monday, September 9th, 4pm-4:30pm, Hale Wainani F Lounge
- Thursday, September 19th, 7pm-7:30pm, Hale Kahawai Lobby
- Thursday, September 26th, 4pm-4:30pm, Gateway Hall Lobby
- Application due by midnight on September 27th, 2019.
- Application due by midnight on October 4th, 2019.
Application and more information here (must create an account): https://manoa.erezlife.com/login/
Contact Julian Cepeda, at Cepedaj@hawaii.edu, with questions.
Community Desk Manager for the 2019 - 2020 Academic Year
The Community Desk Manager (CDM) is the manager of a community desk within a residence hall or area of residence halls and is the direct supervisor of student employees who work as Community Desk Coordinators (CDC) as well as Resident Assistants (RA) in the capacity of required desk duty. The CDM is a student employee of the University of Hawaii, Mānoa (UHM): Student Housing Services (SHS) and is a student supervisor in relation to other student employees and student position appointees. The CDM is considered supervisory support staff to professional staff and works directly within the Residential Life section of SHS, but also works in cooperation with the Administration and Operations sections of SHS. The CDM reports directly to the Assistant Director (AD) for the Residential Life area in which the CDM is assigned. There are two areas within Residential Life: Residence Life and Apartment Life.
Other Student Employment Opportunities can be found on SECE.
The University of Hawaiʻi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Institution