Methods of Payment:
We require guests submit payment by the deadlines outlines in their contract. Please do not submit paymet prior to receiving application approval and a contract. Guests will not be allowed to check in if full payment has not been received.
The following are acceptable methods of payment:
- Credit Card - A credit card form with the cardholder's original signature must be faxed back to our office: (808) 956-5995 Credit Card Form Download Our office will confirm we received your payment via email.
- Check : Personal checks or group/organization checks accepted. Payable to: University of Hawaii
- Money Order: International Postal Money Order. Note: This is the most common method of payment from international groups and/or individuals.
- Interdepartmental Orders: For University of Hawaii departments only,. Interdepartmental Orders should be sent in advance of stay, and cover all costs associated with the group, including the security deposit. An Internal Billing will be done after group departure for full payment.
- Purchase Order: Purchase orders can be sent for payment in advance of stay. Purchase Orders must cover all costs associated with the group, including the security deposit.
- Cash: Cash is only received if arrangements are made within 2-3 days before check-in and is received only upon arrival. Please contact our office in advance if paying by cash.
Please feel free to contact our office for questions regarding payment.