Hale Wainani is comprised of two high-rise towers and two low-rise apartment buildings, designed for students seeking independent living.
2591 Dole St.
Honolulu, HI 96822
Hall Desk: (808) 956-6019
On-Call: (808) 620-3046
Hale Wainani is comprised of two high rise and two low rise buildings.
The student lounge and open courtyard, barbecue and basketball court provide comfortable areas where residents can mingle with their fellow students.
With easy access to The Market store and the Rainbow Shuttle stops, Hale Noelani and Hale Wainani are a popular choice for juniors and seniors wanting to reside on campus.
Hale Wainani Breakdown
- 650 residents
- co-ed, undergraduate upperclassmen and graduate students
- Two 13/14 story high-rise towers (F & I)
- Two 3-story low-rise towers (G & H)
- Shared private bathrooms in each apartment
- Varying apartment layouts available
- Two Bedroom, Four Occupants
- One Bedroom, Two Occupants
- Two Bedroom, Two Occupants (Graduate Housing Only)
- One Bedroom, Family Housing
- Extra Long Twin Bed
- Desk and chair
- Wired Internet (Ethernet)
- Private Kitchen
- Community Laundry
- Community Lounges
- Community Barbecue
- Basketball Court
- Card Key Access
- Two Bedroom Apt, Four Occupants: $7,185
- One Bedroom Apt, Two Occupants: $9,123
- Two Bedroom Apt, Two Occupants (Graduate Housing only): $12,215
- One Bedroom Apt, Family Housing: $17,974
Two Bedroom Apt, Four Occupants
Click and drag to view all 360° and scroll to zoom in.
360° images made possible by LAVA
One Bedroom Apt, Two Occupants
Two Bedroom Apt, Two Occupants, Graduate Housing
One Bedroom Apt, Family Housing