HESTEMP 2nd Annual May Conference
Saturday, May 5th, 2018
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Your presentation should be 6 minutes in duration.
- Expect to lead a 2-minute question and answer session.
- Your presentation slides should include the following:
- Project Objective
- Future Studies
- Optional: Suggestions or Feedback on improving project activities
- The number of students per presentation is one person (minimum) and four people (maximum).
Instructions: To participate at the conference, you must submit the google forms in the “Link to Form” column by the deadline.
|Requirement||Link to Form||Deadline|
|Saturday, March 31st, 2018 11:59 pm [HST]|
|Presentation Title and
100-word Abstract Submission
|https://goo.gl/forms/YEMZFBVsPwX6TLu93||Friday, April 20th, 2018 11:59 pm [HST]|
|Presentation (.ppt) Submission||https://goo.gl/forms/id1sLFLDcGyg6bZV2||Thursday, May 3rd, 2018 11:59 pm [HST]|
Dress Code (for picture taking)
Top: Solid Color or Aloha Print, Button down or Polo
Bottom: Solid Color Dress Pants
Footwear: Dress shoes
Top: Solid Color or Aloha Print, Top or Dress
Bottom: Solid Color Slacks or Skirt (Knee High)
If you have any specific questions, please contact the HESTEMP Program Coordinator, Melissa Onishi at email@example.com.
See you at the Conference!