As of March 27, 2020, Graduate Student Services is temporarily closed until May 31, 2020.
At this time, we are still operating and will provide our normal services "virtually". Due to the increase in traffic we are experiencing, please anticipate delays. We understand the tremendous stress everyone is experiencing at this time and we’d appreciate your patience as well. We are committed to working together with you.
As much as possible, the preferred method to submit forms is via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and student ID # and utilize UH File Drop (https://www.hawaii.edu/filedrop/) when sending any sensitive or confidential information. If you are unable to submit a digital copy of the form, please email email@example.com for an alternative solution.
- UH System COVID-19 Updates
- UH Manoa COVID-19 Updates
- Counseling and Student Development Center COVID-19 Updates
- Admissions deadlines delayed for some programs
- May 8 UH Mānoa students can apply for a CARES Act grant by completing the Urgent Student Relief Fund (USRF) application
- April 13 Temporary Policy Amendments Due to COVID-19
- April 6 UH Zoom Update from ITS and Information Related to Thesis and Dissertation Defenses
- April 1 Urgent Student Relief Fund
- March 31 Sending documents to Graduate Division Student Services via filedrop
- March 25 Graduate Division message to current graduate students
- March 17 Dean's Message: Instruction, Research & Travel, Graduate Assistants, Forms, Thesis/Dissertation Defenses