Program Learning Outcomes for EALL MA Program
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of linguistics (syntax, phonology, etc) or literature (modern, pre-modern, etc) in one of the three language concentrations (CJK).
- Critically review and synthesize empirical, theoretical, and/or critical inquiry approaches in linguistics or literary/cultural studies.
Inquiry and Applied Skills
- Design and conduct research and/or scholarly inquiry using methodologies specific to linguistics or literary/cultural studies.
- Conduct analysis of data or literary texts.
Research Communication Skills
- Present research designs and/or findings orally and in writing
- Demonstrate cultural and intercultural competencies and ethical considerations necessary for conducting scholarly inquiry.
Last Update: May 2017