The UH Mānoa Department of Public Safety (DPS) is asking for our community’s help in identifying a person of interest in a recent burglary at the Waikīkī Aquarium between 10:00 p.m. on Tuesday, February 25 and 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday February 26. The case is currently under investigation through the Honolulu Police Department. Please view the photo of the suspect here:
If you have any information, please contact the UH Mānoa Department of Public Safety (DPS) at (808) 956-6911 or the Honolulu Police Department (HPD) at 911.
- Always lock all doors and windows, even when taking quick trips away from home or your office.
- Do not lend keys to others in your department or building — if a key is lost or stolen, immediately report it to your department or building coordinator.
- Keep blinds and curtains closed.
- Whenever possible, keep valuables secured, and out of sight, and/or locked away.
- Sign up for UH Alert to receive text message notifications for on-campus emergencies. Visit https://www.hawaii.edu/alert/ to register.
- To report suspicious people, suspicious vehicles and illegal or unusual activity, call DPS at (808) 956-6911 or HPD at 911.