The man in this photo is a person of interest to the UH Mānoa Department of Public Safety (DPS). If you know his identity, please call UH Mānoa DPS at (808) 956-6911 immediately. He is believed to be connected with potential “Peeping Tom” incidents at the UH Mānoa Athletics Complex. The Honolulu Police Department is also investigating. Please scroll down to view the photo.
- Responsibility is with the perpetrator, not the survivor — no one deserves, asks for or provokes lewd behavior or sexual harassment.
- If you are a victim of sexual assault, sexual harassment, or intimate partner violence, UH Mānoa has a variety of resources available to you. For a list of these resources, please visit: http://manoa.hawaii.edu/dps/wp-content/uploads/sites/27/2020/03/SAFlowChart.pdf.
- UHM provides counseling services to students. For information, contact the Counseling and Student Development Center at (808) 956-7927
Campus safety tips from UHM DPS:
- Encourage friends to travel in pairs or with trusted companions, especially at night or in remote areas.
- Utilize campus transportation resources. Call 956-SAFE (7233) for our Security Escort Service, which is available 7 days a week, from dusk until dawn.
- Download the Mānoa Guardian app and use the safety timer as a virtual security escort while on campus. You can also call or text DPS using the app. More information: http://manoaguardian.com
- If you feel that you or others are in danger, or o report suspicious, illegal or unusual activity on campus, look for a blue light Emergency Call Box, call UHM DPS at (808) 956-6911 or HPD at 911.