Halina M Zaleski  PhD
Extension Swine SpecialistDepartment of Human Nutrition, Food & Animal Sciences, College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources – University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
Personal Email: email@example.comINTERNET
Swine production management including artificial insemination, livestock waste management
- H.M. Zaleski. 2013. Agricultural Extension in Transition. In:AgriculturalMarkets in a Transitioning Economy: An Albanian Case Study. C. Chan-Halbrendt, J. Fantle-Lepczyk, Eds. CABI. pp. 35- 51.
- Zaleski, H.M., 2014. Integrating teaching and extension: Swine production. American Society of Animal Science Joint Annual Meeting, Kansas City, MO, July 20-24, 2014.
- Tiwari, U.P., A.K. Singh, H. M. Zaleski, and R. Jha, 2014. Nutrient profile and in vitro digestibility of tubers in swine. American Society of Animal Science Joint Annual Meeting, Kansas City, MO, July 20-24, 2014.
- Conroy, N. K., A. Fares, K. C. Ewel, T. Miura, and H. M. Zaleski. 2011. A snapshot of agroforestry in Terminalia carolinensis wetlands in Kosrae, Federated States of Micronesia. Micronesica 41(2):177–195, 2011.
- Hawaii Pork Industry Association. H. M. Zaleski. Brucellosis in Hunting Dogs 10/14-12/14.
- National Pork Board Meeting Support Funds. H. M. Zaleski. Hawaii Pork Industry Association Membership Meetings 1/14-12/14.
Current Graduate Students
- Tiwari, Utsav. MS in Animal Sciences
- McNeill, Britt. MS in Animal Sciences (Chair)