1 package ramen noodles
1 package seasoning
1-2 stalks Tatsoi
1 soft boiled egg
2 Tbsp. green onion
1 tsp. sesame seeds
1) Remove and cut off the tatsoi stems.
2) Cut the stems into ½ inch sticks.
3) Thinly slice the green onions.
4) Move to the stove and boil 2 cups of water in a large pot.
5) Add ramen noodles.
6) Add tatsoi leaf and stem to boiling water.
7) Cook for 5 minutes or until noodles are done.
8) Remove tatsoi and set aside.
9) Add seasoning to pot and mix. Carefully pour the noodles and broth into a bowl. Add cooked tatsoi and soft boiled egg.
10) Sprinkle sesame seeds and green onion.
Instead of tatsoi, you can use bok choy.
Instead of packaged ramen, you can use fresh or frozen noodles.
Instead of egg, you can use tofu.