½ Kabocha Squash
4 Tbsp. Melted Butter
2 Tbsp. Honey
1 cup Mini Marshmallows
1) Wash hands well with soap & water. Rinse and rub produce with just water.
2) Scoop out seeds and pulp from Kabocha.
3) Cut Kabocha into 1 inch cubes.
4) Move to baking sheet.
5) Add butter and mix.
6) Place in oven for 15 minutes at 425 degree F.
7) Add honey and mix.
8) Transfer Kabocha to a loaf pan.
9) Cover with marshmallows.
10) Place in oven for 10 minutes at 425 degree F.
11) Remove from oven. (Be careful, it’s hot!)
12) Enjoy while warm!
Instead of honey you can use brown sugar
Instead of mini marshmallows you can use big marshmallows
TIPS & TRICKS:
Kabocha has hard skin which can make it dangerous to cut. To be safe, cook Kabocha slightly BEFORE cutting. This will soften the skin. MICROWAVE for 4-5 minutes or BAKE at 400 degree F for 20 minutes. Cool, then cut. You can use this trick for other types of pumpkins and squash as well!