- 1.5 lbs Pork Butt (cut into cubes)
- 6c Water Spinach (ong choy)(cut into 2”)
- 3 Tbsp Fish sauce
- 1c Long Beans (cut into 2”)
- 3” pc Daikon (quartered and sliced)
- 3 ea Tomatoes (Large diced)
- Chili Pepper (optional)
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 4c Water
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 2-3” piece Ginger (smashed) (2-3” piece)
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 pack Sinigang mix
- On saute mode, cook onions and ginger until slightly browned.
- Add in pork, fish sauce, daikon, tomatoes, long beans, water, and sinigang package, and mix well.
- Program your Instant Pot to manual high pressure, for 7 minutes, then quick release the pressure.
- Program the Instant Pot to saute, add spinach (ong choy). Cook for an additional 4 minutes or until the spinach is tender.