27 Feb Middle Grades (6–8) Mathematics Professional Development
Posted at 08:41h in Events, Past Event, Past News
Do you want to elicit more student thinking and discourse into your middle grades mathematics classroom?
You are invited to learn how a research-based questioning framework can be used help your students think more deeply about concepts and engage in meaningful mathematics discussion.
- Free preview session (optional, no commitment)
- March 17, 2018: 8:30am – 12:30pm (UHM Wist 129)
- Full summer-fall professional development (5 sessions)
- June 4–6: 8:30am – 3:00pm (UHM FROG 2)
- August 28 Planning: 3:30 – 5:30pm (site TBD)
- October 20 Follow up: 8:30am – 12:30pm (UHM Wist 128)
- $200 course fee includes parking, materials
3 PDE3 credits pending HIDOE course approval
Sign up for the free preview session (deadline March 10, 2018) and/or the summer-fall PD session (deadline May 5, 2018) by completing the Google Form at https://tinyurl.com/RFGregister.
If you have questions, you may email Seanyelle Yagi at email@example.com.