Upper Campus Parking Validation Codes for Eligible Employees and Students
Now available for the Fall 2020 semester! This new UHM Commuter Services temporary product allows you to pay for monthly upper campus parking whether you currently have a parking permit or not. The validation codes will be available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis.
Employee pricing per 30 calendar days:
- $70.75 with no permit
- $34.75 with Evening permit
- $20.75 with Zone 20 permit
- $3.00 with any Surface permit
Student pricing per 30 calendar days:
- $43.75 with no permit
- $7.75 with Evening permit
- $3.00 with Zone 20S or Zone 22S permit
- Codes are only valid 30 days from purchase
- Current permit sticker and Quick Code receipt must be displayed (if you have a permit sticker)
- Validation code system will provide you with a monthly code to use at the visitor pay stations in the zone selected.
- Codes must be input and receipt displayed on dashboard daily
- Codes become active the first business day after purchase.
- Individuals may only select one zone per 30 days
- Park in any available white permit stall in the zone selected at the time of purchase
- This parking permit is NOT valid for green stalls
- Codes are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Extensions purchased before expiration will be added to the current term for continuous use.