Students: YOU Can Win $500!
- Create a visually exciting catalog design and main graphic for the annual general catalog for University of Hawaiʻi at Manoa, (manoa.hawaii.edu/catalog/).
- Prepare “working” drafts of the design for approval by the Manoa Catalog Committee. Will be incorporated into WordPress website.
- Payment of $500 upon completion of the project for final design.
- Submission will be reviewed by the Manoa Catalog Committee. We will notify a finalist to submit final files.
- All final submissions will become the property of the Manoa Catalog Office.
- Entrant must be an undergraduate or graduate student at UH Manoa
- Main Graphic for Website:
Image size: 1600px x 600px at 150dpi
- Must have
“University of Hawai‘i at Manoa logo/logotype” (communications/standards/graphics-standards/#seal) and “2021-2022 Catalog”, manoa.hawaii.edu/catalog/
- View previous catalog designs at www.catalog.hawaii.edu.
- Must include Manoa green: PMS 3435 / Web: #024731
- Sense of excitement to be here
- Lots of students: multi-cultural, multi-ethnical
- Sense of a Hawaiian place of learning
- Colorful, yet tasteful
- Sense of uniqueness at UH Manoa
- Sense of belonging
- Must be appealing to students and their parents
- Monday, January 24, 2022 by 4 p.m.
- Email pdf entries to the Manoa Catalog Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, contact information: phone and email address, your concept of the cover, and your affiliation to UH Manoa
- Questions? Email email@example.com.