Students: YOU Can Win $600!
- Create a visually exciting catalog design for the annual general catalog for University of Hawai‘i at Manoa (manoa.hawaii.edu/catalog/).
- Develop a concept design for the mainpage and all section pages throughout the website.
- Create a visually exciting main graphic for the catalog website and digital general catalog cover for the University of Hawaiʻi at Manoa.
- Prepare “working” drafts of the design for approval by the Catalog Committee.
- Prepare final camera-ready print and digital file for the website, fonts (provide all fonts used: screen fonts), and images (if photos are used, original prints or digital images should be provided).
- Payment of $600 upon completion of the project for final design.
- Submission will be reviewed by the Manoa Catalog Committee. We will notify a finalist to submit final files.
- All final submissions will become the property of the Manoa Catalog Office.
- Entrant must be a student at UH Manoa
- Main Graphic for Website: Size: 1600px x 600px at 150dpi
- Digital Catalog Cover: Size: 17” width x 11” at 300dpi
- “University of Hawai‘i at Manoa logo/logotype” and “2020-2021 Catalog, manoa.hawaii.edu/catalog/”
- Must include Manoa green: PMS 3435 / Web: #024731
- Sense of excitement to be here
- Lots of students: multi-cultural, multi-ethnical
- Colorful, yet tasteful
- Sense of uniqueness at UH Manoa
- Sense of belonging
- Sense of a Hawaiian place of learning
- Must be appealing to students and their parents
- Tuesday, January 12, 2021 by 4 p.m.
- Submit entries to the Manoa Catalog Office, Hawaii Hall 121. Include your name, contact information: phone and email address, your concept of the cover, and your affiliation to UH Manoa
- Questions? Call us at 956-9947 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.