Finding Work During the Pandemic
Gain helpful tips to develop strategies to tap and navigate the hidden job market and find work during this challenging time.
Sign up for this workshop to:
- Identify resources to help you research and find work opportunities
- Learn strategies to build employability skills for the job search
- Gain strategies to build your online profile and develop networking skills to safely navigate the visible and hidden job market
There are no workshops scheduled.
Contact us if you have any questions.
You might also be interested in these other workshops:
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Career Fair Prep: The Virtual Edition
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Thinking About Graduate or Professional School
- Using LinkedIn to Network and Find Jobs
- Informational Interviews: Network your way to a career
- Finding Work During the Pandemic
- Job Search Tips for Spring 2021 Graduates