Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper
Using templates for your resumes and cover letters? Not a good idea. This will result in an application that fades into a sea of clones. Let us provide examples and tips on developing an effective resume and cover letter that will take you to the next step in the application process!
Sign up for this workshop to learn how to:
- Understand the purpose of the resume
- Recognize ways to build and organize the content of a successful resume
- Highlight transferable skills, describe responsibilities/accomplishments and take credit for activities on your resume
- Format a professional cover letter
- Build cover letter content that includes your interest in the position, your qualifications that meet the requirements and the next step you hope will happen
There are no workshops scheduled.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Can't make it in person?
This workshop is also offered as Pocket Workshop! You're still getting the same great content as an in-person workshop. Now you can watch them whenever and wherever you are!
You might also be interested in these other workshops:
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Career Fair Prep: The Virtual Edition
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Thinking About Graduate or Professional School
- Using LinkedIn to Network and Find Jobs
- Informational Interviews: Network your way to a career
- Finding Work During the Pandemic
- Job Search Tips for Spring 2021 Graduates