Hawaiian Electric is committed to providing college students an opportunity to learn and grow within their field of study. Our internship program is designed to allow students the ability to gain coveted professional experience and industry knowledge.
- Paid full-time internship
- Eligible for benefits
- Starts in May and ends in August/September. The start and end dates are flexible.
The Summer Internship Program looks for students studying:
- Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, and Civil/Structural)
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Safety or Emergency Planning & Preparedness
- Other related majors
To apply for the Summer Internship Program at Hawaiian Electric:
- Visit our Careers page in January to apply for available internship postings.
- In addition to submitting an online application, the student will need to submit a copy of their transcript in order to verify current educational standing.
More Information on website: https://www.hawaiianelectric.com/careers/summer-internship-program