En Fleur Behavior Analysis Careers Table
08mar9:00 am1:00 pmEn Fleur Behavior Analysis Careers TableEmployer Information Table
Recruiting for Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT), both full-time and part-time! MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES *** Must be RBT credentialed. *** Must live on Oahu currently. Essential qualifications and
Recruiting for Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT), both full-time and part-time!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
*** Must be RBT credentialed.
*** Must live on Oahu currently.
Essential qualifications and skills:
- Must be RBT credentialed
- Must live on Oahu currently
- Open availability
- Personal transportation
- Willing to drive to different locations on the island
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong team and individual skills
- Proficiency with computer programs
- Strong diplomatic skills (ability to listen, empathize and respond to clients, caretakers and family members’)
- Positive approach and enthusiasm
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
The duties, responsibilities and primary tasks are mentioned as follows and not limited to:
- Perform Primary Tasks described on the Registered Behavior Technician of the Behavior Analyst Certification Board and organized into the following areas of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA): Measurement, Assessment, Skill Acquisition, Behavior Reduction, Documentation and Reporting, and Professional Conduct and Scope of Practice.
- Implement individualized treatment plans developed by BCBA.
- Abide to the RBT® Ethics Code of the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
- Ensure that the client is always in a safe and positive environment.
- Compliance with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
- Follow the Local, State and Federal Laws.
Full-time Position: Click Here
Part-time Position: Click Here
(Wednesday) 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Campus Center Mall (2nd Floor)
2500 Campus Road Room, Honolulu, HI 96822