Responses from previous career fairs
You filled out surveys at the end of the career fair. We tallied the results. Here’s what you said about the last career fair:
What did responding employers say about the Fall 2019 Career Fair?
- 100% rated UH Mānoa students and alumni communications skills as “polished” or “satisfactory”
- 100% rated the Career Fair as “good” and would recommend the UH Mānoa Career Fair to other employers.
What did responding students learn at the Fall 2019 Career Fair?
- 91% gained information on employers that will help with their career decisions
- 89% increased their understanding of what skills and experiences are required to be successful in their future career
- 91% practiced communication and networking skills by engaging with employers
- 92% learned about internship and job opportunities
Demographics of student survey respondents (by Career Cluster(s) of Interest):
- 24% Arts & Sciences
- 15% Business
- 3% Education
- 9% Engineering
- 1.4% Hawaiian Knowledge
- 5% Nursing
- 9% ICS/MIS
- 5% Travel Industry Management
- 14% Tropical Agriculture & Human Resources (e.g. Family and Consumer Sciences, Food and Nutrition)
- 22% Other (Asian Pacific Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Social Work, SOEST)