Program: Human Resources Mgt (BBA)
Date: Thu Oct 10, 2013 - 1:45:49 pm
1) Below are your program's student learning outcomes (SLOs). Please update as needed.
Assess in Undergraduate HRM Courses BBA Goal 5: Effectively apply skills in a functional specialization Assess in HRM 351 HRM Majors Objective 1: Students are able to analyze best human resource management practice in a selected HRM function Rubrics: 0= Accurately explains fewer than 4 concepts 1= Accurately explains 4 or 5 concepts 2= Accurately explains 6 concepts HRM Majors Objective 2: Students are able to identify and explain federal laws and judicial decisions that give direction to HRM policies Rubrics: 0= Accurately identifies and explains fewer than 4 federal laws/judicial decisions 1= Accurately identifies and explains 4 or 5 federal laws/judicial decisions 2= Accurately identifies and explains 6 federal laws/judicial decisions Assess in HRM 455 HRM Majors Objective 3: Students can identify the pros and cons associated with using different sources to attract job candidates to a company Rubrics 0 = Not able to identify pros and cons associated with using various sources of job candidates 1= Accurately identifies pros and cons of at least 2 sources of job candidates 2 = Accurately identifies pros and cons of 3 or more sources of job candidates Assess in HRM 453 HRM Majors Objective 4: Students can identity appropriate metric measurements of human capital (Assessed in HRM 453) Rubrics: 0 = Not able to identity metric measurements of human capital 1 = Accurately identifies two metrics of human capital 2 = Accurately identifies three or more metrics of human capital and can discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using each.
2) Your program's SLOs are published as follows. Please update as needed.
Student Handbook. URL, if available online:
Information Sheet, Flyer, or Brochure URL, if available online:
UHM Catalog. Page Number:
Course Syllabi. URL, if available online: NA
Other: These will be listed on the Shidler College web site, by the end of the Fall 13 Semester
3) Select one option:
- File (03/16/2020)
4) For your program, the percentage of courses that have course SLOs explicitly stated on the syllabus, a website, or other publicly available document is as follows. Please update as needed.
5) Did your program engage in any program assessment activities between June 1, 2012 and September 30, 2013? (e.g., establishing/revising outcomes, aligning the curriculum to outcomes, collecting evidence, interpreting evidence, using results, revising the assessment plan, creating surveys or tests, etc.)
No (skip to question 14)
6) For the period June 1, 2012 to September 30, 2013: State the assessment question(s) and/or assessment goals. Include the SLOs that were targeted, if applicable.
7) State the type(s) of evidence gathered to answer the assessment question and/or meet the assessment goals that were given in Question #6.
8) State how many persons submitted evidence that was evaluated. If applicable, please include the sampling technique used.
9) Who interpreted or analyzed the evidence that was collected? (Check all that apply.)
10) How did they evaluate, analyze, or interpret the evidence? (Check all that apply.)
11) For the assessment question(s) and/or assessment goal(s) stated in Question #6:
Summarize the actual results.
12) State how the program used the results or plans to use the results. Please be specific.
13) Beyond the results, were there additional conclusions or discoveries?
This can include insights about assessment procedures, teaching and learning, program aspects and so on.
14) If the program did not engage in assessment activities, please explain.
Or, if the program did engage in assessment activities, please add any other important information here.
did not break out results from overall BBA program