Program: Human Resources Mgt (MHRM)
Date: Tue Nov 03, 2015 - 1:54:59 pm
1) Below are your program's student learning outcomes (SLOs). Please update as needed.
1. Students will demonstrate a broad understanding of human resource theories and current practices across different types of organizations [Assess in MGT 650] 2. Students will be able to apply knowledge of major human resource responsibilities at both a strategic and operational level. [Assess in MGT 650] Objective 1: Correctly incorporates strategic HR issues into project analysis Objective 2: Correctly incorporates operational HR issues into project analysis 3. Students will be able to demonstrate an understanding of international human resource management issues. [Assessed in MGT 670I] Objective 1: Articulates expatriate training issues Objective 2: Articulates compensation issues Objective 3: Articulates labor contract issues 4. Students will be able to integrate information technology into the operational areas of human resource management. [Assessed in MGT 650] Objective 1: Identifies appropriate commercial HR software in the project analysis Objective 2: Develops a proposal to integrate IT into the operational areas
1) Institutional Learning Objectives (ILOs) and Program Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs)
2) Your program's SLOs are published as follows. Please update as needed.
Student Handbook. URL, if available online:
Information Sheet, Flyer, or Brochure URL, if available online:
UHM Catalog. Page Number:
Course Syllabi. URL, if available online: NA
3) Please review, add, replace, or delete the existing curriculum map.
- File (03/16/2020)
4) For your program, the percentage of courses that have course SLOs explicitly stated on the syllabus, a website, or other publicly available document is as follows. Please update as needed.