Program: Human Resources Mgt (MHRM)
Date: Tue Nov 03, 2015 - 1:54:59 pm
1) Institutional Learning Objectives (ILOs) and Program Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs)
1) Below are your program's student learning outcomes (SLOs). Please update as needed.
1. Students will demonstrate a broad understanding of human resource theories and current practices across different types of organizations [Assess in MGT 650] 2. Students will be able to apply knowledge of major human resource responsibilities at both a strategic and operational level. [Assess in MGT 650] Objective 1: Correctly incorporates strategic HR issues into project analysis Objective 2: Correctly incorporates operational HR issues into project analysis 3. Students will be able to demonstrate an understanding of international human resource management issues. [Assessed in MGT 670I] Objective 1: Articulates expatriate training issues Objective 2: Articulates compensation issues Objective 3: Articulates labor contract issues 4. Students will be able to integrate information technology into the operational areas of human resource management. [Assessed in MGT 650] Objective 1: Identifies appropriate commercial HR software in the project analysis Objective 2: Develops a proposal to integrate IT into the operational areas
2) Your program's SLOs are published as follows. Please update as needed.
Student Handbook. URL, if available online:
Information Sheet, Flyer, or Brochure URL, if available online:
UHM Catalog. Page Number:
Course Syllabi. URL, if available online: NA
3) Please review, add, replace, or delete the existing curriculum map.
- File (03/16/2020)
4) For your program, the percentage of courses that have course SLOs explicitly stated on the syllabus, a website, or other publicly available document is as follows. Please update as needed.