Community College Enrollment Form

If your home institution is UHM and you are dually enrolled at UHM and any of the UH community colleges in the same semester and are on Financial Aid, you will need to complete and submit the “Community College Enrollment form” to your UHM academic advisor. Scroll down to Miscellaneous Forms/Documents and note that this form isnʻt consistently available.

Kaʻieʻie Mandatory Advising Form

If you are part of the Ka’ie’ie Program you need to complete mandatory advising every semester until you make UHM your home campus. Please read the instructions on the form carefully.