The mission of the Mānoa Transfer Coordination Center (MTCC) is to help students in the Ka’ie’ie Program transfer smoothly from a participating University of Hawai’i community college (UHCC) to the University of Hawaii at Mānoa (UHM) by providing advising support throughout the transfer process.
Participating UHCC’s include:
* Honolulu Community College
* Kapi’olani Community College
* Leeward Community College
* Windward Community College
Are you a Ka`ie`ie student in need of assistance? Are you transferring and need help navigating UHM?
Stop by the Manoa Transfer Coordination Center (MTCC) to speak with an Transfer Specialist who can assist you.
Transfer Specialists will:
- Provide guidance to students in the Ka‘ie‘ie Program - Explain the various transfer options for UHM - Identify and provide contact information of specific Manoa college and major advisors - Identify UHM campus resources - Address transfer student concerns
Updates & Events
The MTCC is located in Sinclair Library's Student Success Center (Mezzanine #2 in the Heritage Reading Room).