The Student Success Center offers group study room space equipped with computers and media support. We also offer reservations for public spaces to accommodate larger meeting groups.
- Reservations (3-hour maximum per day per group) are required and are available to be booked only during regular staffed hours
- Reservations for study groups can be made up to one month in advance
- Any reservation made after-hours will be addressed the following morning
- Our rooms are for use by University of Hawaii students, faculty, staff, and Student Success Partner units
- If you do not have a valid ID or you have fines exceeding $10 on your UH account, you will not be able to check out the key for a room
Minimum 4 people to reserve, Maximum 15 /
Group study room located on the 2nd floor, Ewa side of the Library.
- Wide screen monitor
- Desktop computer or VGA and adapter (check out at front desk) to project from your personal laptop
- White board
Minimum 10 people to reserve, Maximum 40 /
Located on the 1st floor, directly behind the front desk.
- Integrated projector and sound system with connections for computer/audio or video
- Projection screen
- White board
Minimum 10 people to reserve, Maximum 50 /
Located on the 1st floor, on the left side of the front desk.
- Semi Open Space
- Projects onto wall (reservable projector at the ICD front desk)
- Whiteboard available to be checked out from front desk