UPDATE (Fall 2015)
Starting Monday August 24th, 2015, we will pilot walk-in exam proctoring services, Monday-Friday between the hours of 12:30-4:30PM. The last exam will be given at 3:30PM. No exceptions.
However, we are still strongly encouraging students to make reservation at least 24 hours in advance.
For walk-in exams:
- Arrive 10 minutes early to your anticipated exam time.
- Check the Exam Log to see if your Professor has submitted his/her exam to this testing center.
- Exam proctoring services will be on a first come, first serve basis.
- Be mindful of Midterms and Finals season, and plan accordingly as there will be many students taking online and paper exams.
The Student Success Center offers proctoring for UH exams Monday through Friday from 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm contingent upon availability.
Please make reservations at least 24 hours in advance. (excluding weekends)
SSC does not offer proctoring for non-UH exams. For help finding an exam proctor for a non-UH exam go here.
- We have not received the exam from your instructor
- We can not accommodate the date specified. If this is the case we will contact you via email.
Instructors must submit one of the following forms by fax (808-956-5952) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).