The testing center located within Sinclair Library’s Student Success Center at the University of Hawaii at Manoa strives to support the academic community by providing exam proctoring services and resources. We are a member of the National College Testing Association (NCTA) and adhere to general policies which promote high quality operations, ethical practices as outlined in the Code for Fair Testing Practices in Education, professional mandates, and policies consistent with the University of Hawaii and the NCTA.
To that end we strive to:
- facilitate testing needs of students on-campus and support distance education students
- provide a facility conducive to quality testing conditions
- serve as a national testing center for students in need of exam proctoring services
- recruit, train, and retain qualified and professional support staff
- promote fair and accurate testing practices
For all Instructors:
Please complete the Instructions For Administration of Tests Form. You may email (firstname.lastname@example.org), mail or walk in the completed form.
o Administration of Tests Form [PDF]
o Administration of Tests Form [MSWord]
Student Success Center
Mailing Address: 2550 McCarthy Mall Honolulu, HI 96822
Physical Address: University of Hawaii at Manoa Sinclair Library 2425 Campus Road
Phone: (808) 956-5656